To interact with or handle wildlife and marine mammals, or use public conservation land other than for personal recreation, you need authorisation from DOC.

Applications will be acknowledged within 3 working days, and your unique application number will be emailed to you. If you have not heard from us within that time contact

Identify which group below is relevant for you to find out which permit/authorisation you are likely to need and how to apply. 

Back to top